DP Wilder & Company client services manage (short list):
Site Inspection – looking for those items that can cause a budget to go over the top…this eliminates those surprises!
- Planning and Engineering –thinking ahead…future think. How many years will this design remain usable as the company continues to grow?
- Vendor Selection – selecting the proper companies to quote on the various scopes of work make the buildout go smoother and on time.
- Quotes and Contracts – scopes of work are sent to each company selected to quote so there is no confusion of the expected project outcome. Once quotes are returned they are compared for inclusivity, quality of materials and expected completion dates. The work is then awarded and the quote becomes a contract. The senior authorized representative of your company will be required to review and accept the contract before finalization of the work start date.
- Demolition and Construction – remove those offices, build those conference rooms and what about the showers? Server room? Lunch room? Onsite Gym? Green Space…etc.
- Electrical and Plumbing – power for the cubicles has to come from where? A new transformer has to be installed for how much? What needs to be done to bring the electrical up to code? Who pays for this?
- Data and Voice Cabling – Wi-Fi location layout. How many jacks do we need per office? A Polycom on the CEO’s conference table? Where are the video conference systems going to go?
- Network and Phone Installation – what do you mean we can’t have our same phone number here? The cabling in the building won’t support VoIP or gigabit?
- Interior Design – the CEO likes grays, but HR insists on pastels and the ADA says the halls and walkways have to be wider. Management wants a motivating design, the engineers need creative space.
- Furnishings, Fixtures and Equipment – cubicles cost how much? That doesn’t include installation?
- Floor and Window Covering – 2,000 yards of carpet from 3 different lots, now what?
- Cleanroom Spec and Build – ISO 4? ISO 7? Plenum return? Hybrid? Air shower? Bunny suits…?
- Workspace Buildout Punch List – was all the work completed as contracted? Is it working? Did the power/network monument under the main conference table get installed? Is the space ready to occupy?
- Warehouse and Inventory – what are we going to do with all of this stuff? Do we want to move it? How much do we have? Should we pay to store it or salvage it?
- Signage – what do you mean the city won’t let us install our sign on the building?
- Common Area Packing – no, it was your job to pack the copy room! I thought you were packing the kitchen.
- Relocation – who’s going to move that granite table in the lab?
- Post Relocation Punch List – did it all get here…hey; I can’t find the…who has my monitor?
- and So Much More…– did you let the suppliers know? Who called the bank? We need to do an Open House for the customers and the employee’s families?
- Call DP Wilder & Company! +1 (408) 903-4464
Moving to a new location is stressful, filled with unknowns and anxiety; it usually costs more and takes longer than planned.
The moving process should begin at least 3 months in advance and you should call DP Wilder & Company now! +1 (408) 440-8393. Engaging DP Wilder & Company prior to signing the lease allows additional sets of eyes to examine the final selections of potential sites before a lease is signed. This gives an opportunity to uncover those things hidden by new ceiling tiles or a coat of paint that are going to cost money in the short term or the long run. It can expose the need for upgrades and repairs that can be negotiated as a landlord paid improvement, not a tenant expense. Did anyone check for hot water…?
IT and facilities services…
DP Wilder & Company can continue to support your business with IT services from mobile, desktop, server to the cloud with our sister company DataComCorp. Our facilities services cover your location from janitorial to whiteboards with our sister company FaciliOps. Now or in the future…DP Wilder & Company!